Office Max has what they call a MaxPerks Reward program. This program helps to “keep business costs down by getting rewarded for all the OfficeMax® purchases you make”. All you need to do to register is:
* Sign up for MaxPerks or log into your account here.
* Generate your Bonus ID and create your school supply list online.
* Get a $10 reward for every $100 your students spend on qualified puchases from your supply list.
* As always, you’ll receive a $10 reward for every $75 you make in qualified purchases.
With every purchase, the rewards keep growing – all the way up to $500!
For every $100 you spend in the MaxPerks Reward program, your business or school will get a $10 reward to spend on qualified purchases from their supply list.
This giveaway is for a pamphlet of additional savings using the MaxPerks Rewards program. I have five pamphlets to give away. Each one is the same and includes:
1. A card of $15 off $50 on your next in-store purchase (expires 9/30/08). Of course, you can spend more than $50 to use this card.
2. A card of %15 off all print and document services, in-store (expires 5/30/09).
3. A coupon of $20 off $100 on your next online or phone purchase (expires 9/30/08)
Please be aware of the expiration dates! Again, enrolling is free and you can do so here. Once there, click if you would like to start saving money with a small business account or with a teacher account.
All you have to do to be enrolled to enter this giveaway is to leave a comment telling me what you would spend your reward money on at Office Max. The reward can grow up to $500 and start as low as $10. Make sure to leave a link to your blog address or, if you don’t blog, leave me an email address so I can contact you if you are randomly selected using http://www.random.org. Please be sure to type (at) for @ and (dot) for . so we can all avoid spam!
I’ll announce the winners Monday morning, September 8th, and will also email them of their win. A new name(s) will be randomly selected if the a winner doesn’t respond in 24 hours. I want to get these in the mail ASAP since two of the cards expire at the end of this month.
Click here to find your nearest Office Max location.