It was so warm outside today! Beautiful. We didn’t even need jackets. I enjoy wearing short sleeve shirts. Andrew and I laid in the grass in the backyard and looked up at the clouds.
Andrew: “Where they going, Mom?”
Me: “They’re just moving on, I guess”
Andrew: “I know….they going to the moon! See!” (pointing to the moon)
So many deadlines to meet….so much to get done:
1. Finish the yearbook by Thursday so it can be mailed and received in Illinois by Monday
2. Pre-register child #2 for Fall MMO this week
3. Sort through clothes and tag them for the city-wide spring consignment sale by next week
4. Design school and MOPS newsletters by tomorrow night
5. Continue unpacking boxes
6. Buy a wedding shower gift by Saturday
7. Paint bedroom and living room
8. Pass out Mission Project to child #1 class in next two weeks
9. Complete art lesson plans for the next month
10. Camp reunion coming up and need to find a babysitter
So much more but no one really cares about this list….it’s just another place for me to look and “check-off” for that time when I lose my first list.
To God be the glory……may his praise be forever on my lips, in my heart, and on my mind. A dear sweet friend called me this week with tragic news. How heartbreaking to hear her sorrow….oh, but how encouraging to hear that she is praising God through it all. I weep with her. I scream with her. I wonder with her. Along with her, I don’t know WHY. But I DO know that God never makes a mistake…and He never will.